Two Day Mindfulness Retreat
At Abhainn Ri
Enter the world of creating calm at the mindfulness retreat at Abhainn Ri in the Wicklow Mountains. Awaiting you are two days of chill time for the body and soul through workshops in mindfulness, mediation, and bread and butter making. This retreat hosted by the mother and daughter duo Niamh and Cliona Byrne will have you feeling mellow while enjoying some delicious food from homegrown and locally sourced ingredients.
This retreat will give you the tools to find calm in your life and learn mindfulness skills. the two-day experience will be led by life coach and mindfulness expert Cliona Byrne. Her passion for creating serenity will guide you to becoming your most relaxed self. For enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Extend your stay
The retreat includes two nights of accommodation but you may of course extend your stay, just get in contact with us to do so.
What’s included during your retreat at Abhainn Ri
- 2 nights of accommodation at Abhainn Ri Farmhouse or cottages
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner, all made from locally sourced or home produced products
- A farm walk, hen egg collecting, and a visit to the orchard
- An Irish bread baking class
- A butter making interactive demonstration
- Mindfulness & meditation sessions from Life Coach Cliona Byrne
Your stay will be at Abhainn Ri luxury accommodation in Co. Wicklow. Abhainn Ri is a place of tranquility with stunning views overlooking lakes and mountains. You will be able to choose whether you stay in our cottages or farmhouse. The demonstrations and meals will take place in the old Victorian farmhouse at Abhainn Ri which has been in the Byrne family for six generations.