Self Catering Holiday Homes in Wicklow
Abhainn Ri 4* Fáilte Ireland awarded cottages offer you a superb holiday rental in Wicklow. The cottages are designed to give you that very special living space. The farm cottages are furnished and fitted in a country style suitable to its wonderful rural location. All cottages at Abhainn Ri are maintained to the very highest standards with superb attention to detail guaranteed for our valued guests. We offer our guests a cottage home from home with lots of added little extras included.
We have four cottages Beech, Ash, Holly, and Ivy and they are all identical and they all have wonderful views. Ideal for family holidays or group accommodation bookings. We always welcome our guests on arrival and then leave them settle in and enjoy our home baked welcome treat.
Guests are welcome to use our Wifi to keep up to date with family & friends while enjoying freedom on the farm.
Abhainn Ri Self Catering Holiday Rental
- Traditional Oak Country Style Kitchen
- Ceramic hob with oven and grill
- Refrigerator & freezer box
- Washing Machine / Dryer & clothes airer
- Kettle, toaster & microwave oven
- Extensive selection of cutlery, china, glass, cook ware and cooking utensils
- Iron, ironing board & hairdryer
- Spacious Living & dining area with cosy log burning stove
- Digital TV, Radio & DVD Player
- Three bedrooms all En suite (2 Showers & 1 bath)
- Three Bedrooms – 1 x double bedroom and 2 x twin bedrooms
- Master bedroom on ground floor level
- Bed linen and towels included
- Storage heating & log burning stove
- Large garden with wooden patio bench
- Extras Included:
- Washing up products / dishwasher tablets / tee towels / dish cloth / refuse bags / silver paper
- Towels: Per bedroom – 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel & 1 bath mat
- Complimentary welcome treat
- Owners close by onsite
- Secure car parking
- Breakfast at Abhainn Ri Farmhouse (ideal as treat or late arrivals)*
- Daily/Weekly cleaning service*
* All available on request at an extra charge
Guests staying in the cottages are welcome to book breakfast in Abhainn Ri Farmhouse B&B the day before required. Experience our home cooked foods and the farmhouse atmosphere for all the family.
Wheelchair Access / Eco Policy
Holly Cottage is specially adapted for a wheelchair user and is fully Wheelchair Approved. Always telephone or email to confirm that Holly Cottage is suitable for all your requirements – if using a wheelchair. Holly cottage is also ideal for guests using a walking aid as down stairs en suite bathroom has non slip floor and hand rails.
We are also very committed & friendly to the environment and have a very strong Abhainn Ri Eco Policy
Abhainn Ri Water Supply
At Abhainn Ri we have our very own water supply of clear spring water, it is only the purest taken directly from its natural source. “Ballintober” the Irish place name – a place with a well. The water is pumped directly to the cottages and is tested for the Health Board each year.
Blessington our nearest town is just 11km (10 mins) drive away and it offers a selection of shops, banks, post office, chemist and three supermakets to service all your requirements. Aldi, Dunnes Stores, Supervalue supermarkets are all located in the town.
*** Sorry we are unable to accept any pets and we reserve the right to cancel the booking without refund if a dog / pet is brought along***