Families and friends can now enjoy a day visit to Abhainn Ri Farm & Farmhouse on the Blessington Lakeshore.
Meet farmer Joe on arrival and experience farming life in the Wicklow Mountains. The farm is an educational haven where children are encouraged to get involved in a range of activities such as:
- Interact with the farm animals and participate in farm activities such as collecting the eggs, gathering the animals, feeding the small farm animals, holding a baby chick or taking a carrot to the donkeys and much more.
- Enjoy farm trials visiting the ancient cross high on the hill while farmer Joe’s tells many interesting and funny stories about the farm over-looking the lakes and mountains.
- Take photographs with the animals on the farm.
- After the farm tour enter the farmhouse for fresh scones served with homemade preserves, with a tea or coffee.
- If you still have energy left take a leisurely walk through the fields and meadows to the Blessington lakeshore.
All inclusive: 70 euro per family (2 adults & 2 children)
Duration: 2 hrs – ** Pre-booking essential **