Families and friends can now enjoy a day visit to Abhainn Ri Farm & Farmhouse on the Blessington Lakeshore
We are now offering many special experiences ideal for family & friends occasions and events. Groups & Farm Tours
Take a visit to a real Irish working farm meeting farmer Joe on arrival and experiencing farming life in the Wicklow Mountains. The farm is an educational haven where children are encouraged to get involved in a range of activities such as:
- Interact with the farm animals and participate in farm activities such as collecting the eggs, gathering the animals, feeding the small farm animals, holding a baby chick or taking a carrot to the donkeys and much more.
- Enjoy farm trials visiting the ancient cross high on the hill while farmer Joes tells many interesting and funny stories about the farm overlooking the lakes and mountains.
- In the play barn draw your favourite farm feature or even have your photo taken with your most loved animal.
- Enter the red door of the lovely old farmhouse and be greeted by Niamh. Relax in the dairy by the old crane and black kettle and enjoy freshly baked scones & preserve with your tea.
- If you still have energy left take a leisurely walk through the fields and meadows to the Blessington lakeshore.
All inclusive: 70 euro per family (2 adults & 2 children)
Duration: 2 hrs – ** Pre-booking essential **